Monday, July 6, 2009

Tim Burton's Stain Boy

* Tim Burton's Stain Boy

I was looking for something light to read this afternoon when, among the stacks of books, I found my old copy of The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories by Tim Burton, so of course I had to read it again. It's an all time favourite book of mine and it's truly awesome. I especially like The Girl Who Turns Into a Bed, but I don't think this one has been made into an animation yet.


Anyway, here's a movie about Stain Boy. He's one of the characters in the book. A superhero, albeit an unusual one, because his only ability is to leave a nasty stain. The movie tells about the birth of Stain Boy and how, in the Charity Home, he met other characters in the book: the Girl with Many Eyes, Brie Boy, the Boy with Nails in His Eyes, and the Penguin Boy.